Jazz dance classes
At Lilys Dance Studios students at our dance school are taught jazz using the Australian Teachers of Dancing Jazz Moves Syllabus.
- A unique system of training that is innovative, technical and engaging.
- Includes many styles such as: Broadway, Musical Theatre, Hip Hop, Funk and Lyrical.
- Incorporates but is not limited to a comprehensive warm-up, stretches, floor and corner work (including turns, kicks and jumps), historical steps, up to the minute moves, combinations, progressions and dances.
- Progresses systematically and builds strength, energy and attack.
- Enables students to reach their full potential whether on a recreational, professional or teaching level.
- Nationally Recognised Teaching Qualifications available.
Jazz classes are held at our Glenroy dance studios.
Students at Lily's Dance Studios Jazz school are taught Jazz dance work from PrePrimary to Advance level and are able to participate in internal and external examinations and assessments, as well as performing in an end of year performance at the Clock Tower Center Moonee Ponds and other events giving them the opportunity to set goals and achieve success.